data-discs.com is hosted by Shopify and our card services are underpinned by Stripe.
We use a Level 1 PCI DSS compliant shopping cart.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an information security standard for organizations that handle credit card and debit card information. Defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, the standard was created to increase controls around credit card data to reduce credit card fraud via its exposure.
There are six categories of PCI standards that must be met in order for a merchant to be deemed compliant:
- Maintain a Secure Network
- Protect Cardholder Data
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- Maintain an Information Security Policy
Our site meets all of the above criteria.