DATA005: Streets of Rage 2
NOW IN STOCK!
(Please allow 1-2 weeks for your order to ship)
Widely regarded as one of the greatest and most influential game soundtracks of all time, STREETS OF RAGE 2 remains a towering achievement of the 16bit era. Data Discs is extremely proud to be releasing this masterpiece of FM synthesis, composed by Yuzo Koshiro in 1992 and sounding more relevant today than ever.
The audio has been carefully remastered using multiple sources, including the original NEC PC-88 files supplied by Koshiro himself, and packaged in original artwork sourced from the SEGA archives in Japan.
- Double LP in gatefold sleeve
- Includes four bonus tracks of demos, alternate versions and unused compositions
- 2 x lithographic prints featuring archival artwork
- Traditional OBI strip
- Fully remastered in collaboration with and approved by composer Yuzo Koshiro
STREETS OF RAGE 2 is available in the following editions:
- 2 x 180g transparent vinyl with black smoke effect and blood splatter (LIMITED EDITION, available exclusively from this website) - £24.99
- 2 x 180g transparent vinyl with black smoke effect - £24.99
- 2 x 180g classic black vinyl - £22.99
NOTE: FOR SHIPPING PURPOSES, THIS ITEM COUNTS AS TWO RECORDS
All images shown here are mock-ups (the final products may vary slightly). Please be aware the 'limited edition' may have more surface noise (crackles etc) than the other editions, due to the colour effect. Please consult our FAQ page for more information. Also note that, in order to avoid seam splits during transit, this item ships in a polythene overbag with the record removed from the gatefold sleeve.
A1. S.O.R Super Mix / A2. Player Select / A3. Go Straight / A4. In the Bar / A5. Never Return Alive / A6. Spin on the Bridge
B1. Ready Funk / B2. Dreamer / B3. Alien Power / B4. Under Logic / B5. Too Deep / B6. Slow Moon / B7. Round Clear
C1. Wave 131 / C2. Jungle Base / C3. Back to the Industry / C4. Expander / C5. Max Man / C6. Revenge of Mr. X / C7. Good End / C8. Game Over
D1. Go Straight (Original Version) / D2. Little Money Avenue (Unused Track) / D3. In the Bar (Alternate Version) / D4. Walking Bottom (Prototype Track)